AIPMT 2018 Notification has been broadcasted. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi has conducted the All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT). To seek application for the AIPMT contender should visit the official portal of the organization and apply online. Those candidates who wish to apply must possess 12th with at least 50 % marks. Candidates may get all the updates from our website about the AIPMT and its related details about the exam, its eligibility and many more. Please read the below given section and collect all the necessary information which are specially written for you all
AIPMT Notification 2018
CBSE (central board of secondary education) has conducted the AIPMT exam two times a year. It is well known as All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test Notification 2018. This examination is to be conducted for the admission in the MBBS OR BDS course. Applicants should have to go to the website of the organization to fill the application form.
AIPMT Application Form 2018
Form for the AIPMT 2018 Application Form will release in the first week of December, 2016. Applicants need to complete intermediate with Biology/ Bio-Technology, Physics, Chemistry with 50% marks from any recognized university to apply for the AIPMT entrance examination. Minimum age of the candidates is 17 years old as on 31st December 2018 to apply for the AIPMT and upper age limit is 25 years. Only Indian citizens and OCI – Overseas Citizen of India can apply for the APIMT. Selection of the candidates is to be made on the basis of the written examination and counselling process. Candidates have to read the next session and follow the procedure to seek application.
Procedure to apply for the AIPMT 2018:
- To apply for the All India Pre Medical/ Pre Dental Entrance Test, go to the official site of the organization “http://aipmt.nic.in/”
- Then click Apply online option given in the right hand side in the home page
- Read the instructions given in the new opened page
- Then click proceed to fill application form option given in the end
- Then start the registration process by click “apply if not registered in AIPMT” if you already registered then click “apply if registered in AIPMT”
- Then register yourself for the exam
- Then fill the application form as instructed with the information demanded in the form.
- Upload your scanned image & signature if necessary
- Now take a review of the form & check all the details
- Then submit the form by click submit option & Pay the application fee.
- At last the appliers have to take a print out for the future selection process.
Documents for further process
- Confirmation page (3 printouts)
- Copy of payment receipt.
- In case you belong to AP, J&K and Telangana, then you need to submit the copy of self-declaration for proving you have applied for 15% all India quota seats.
- One candidate can fill only one application, two application forms from only one candidate will be discarded.
- Photos being uploaded on the application form (2 -3 copies)
- The Online registration will be commenced from:2018
- Dead line for Online registration: 2018
- Admit Card will be uploaded from: 2018
- Date of the examination AIPMT 2018: 2018
- Result will be declared on: 2018
Note: To get more details appliers have to visit the AIPMT Official website of the organization and read the official notice of AIPMT 2018