CBI Recruitment 2017-18
Central Bureau of Investigation is released CBI Recruitment 2017-18 has recently announced a recruitment notification. The notification is for 45 Posts. A great chance for all the govt. job hunters in all over India. Candidates who are willing to have been settled in this line may grab the opportunity. Candidates need to be graduate just and for these posts. The vacant seats are for Inspector of Police jobs. No master’s degree is required at all. So the aspirants looking for govt. job after completing their graduation may take advantage of this offer. A huge number of aspirants eagerly wait for disclosure of Govt. jobs and especially that too of CBI. And now their search ends here with this CBI notification. Now the aspirants may apply for the same through the official portal. Application forms are available now and the last date is May15, 2017. So the job seekers need to take care of dates also as to when to apply so they do not miss this chance.
CBI Apply Online 45 Inspector Vacancies Form 2017
Candidates download CBI Inspector Syllabus 2017 Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
Brief Info about CBI Jobs Notification 2017
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Post Name||Inspector of Police jobs|
|No of jobs||45|
|Official Web portal||cbi.nic.in|
|start date to apply||In progress|
|Last date to apply||May31, 2017|
Candidates should have completed Graduation / Post- Graduation with at least 50% aggregate from any recognized university. For more information regarding educational qualification, one may approach to the official notification. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- The minimum age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 56 years.
Age Relaxations: Only the reserved category candidates will be applicable for relaxations in age and that too as per the norms of the government.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
The deserving candidate will be selected on the basis of their work experience and final interview followed by a tier based written test. The candidates are required to qualify both the tests (Tiers).
Candidate will get a salary Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- along with a grade pay of Rs.4800/- with other allowance.
How to apply CBI Application Form 2017
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply.
- The official site is “cbi.nic.in”.
- On the home page, contender needs to search for notification.
- Applicants must, first Read the instructions given in the page carefully.
- Start filling the necessary information, being asked
- Applicants will also be asked to enter personal details.
- Fill the application form carefully after checking necessary details.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Scanned images of required documents, certificates, photograph and signature needs to be uploaded as per the specifications.
- After carefully examining all the details provided by you, click on “submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- Send the same to the below mentioned Postal address before the last date expires.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: 24th April 2017.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 31st May 2017.
Postal Address for applying CBI Recruitment 2017
“Deputy Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
Head Office, Administration Division,
Plot No.5-13, 7th Floor, CGO Complex Lodhi Road,
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|