Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 – 18
The High Court of Delhi was established on 31 October 1966 with four judges. It is situated in the capital of India i.e. Delhi. This time the Delhi High Court has come up with a recruitment notification. Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 advertisement is about to fill the vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer which are 192 in number. These vacancies are open for all categories. So the interested candidates, who want to be settled with the Delhi High Court to earn their livelihood, can apply for the same.
Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant 124 New Jobs 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
|Name of the Organization||Delhi High Court – New Delhi|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer
(Group C) posts
|No of posts||192 posts|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Online application starts from||June 13, 2017|
|Last date to apply online||June 30, 2017|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Job Location||Jobs in Delhi|
- The applied applicants should have completed graduation from a recognized university. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- Applying candidates also should also have a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English on a computer.
- The minimum age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 27 years.
- For General and OBC Applicants: Rs. 300/- (Three hundred Rupees only)
- For all other SC/ST/PWD candidates: No. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
Selection of the deserving candidate will be made on the basis of the selection procedure set by the authorities which basically include written test, group exercise and/or interview.
- Date of advertisement release- June 12, 2017.
- Online applications start from – June 13, 2017.
- Last date to apply online – June 30, 2017.
- Closing date for fee payment – June 30, 2017.
How to Apply Delhi High Court Jobs 2017
- The official site of the Delhi High Court is delhihighcourt.nic.in. or
- One may click on the below mentioned link.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use
|For Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|