Delhi Teacher Recruitment 2017
Recently, Delhi Teacher Recruitment 2017 has given the notification to fill up the 1379 posts of Urdu & Punjabi teachers. There should be 26031 posts of DSSB Delhi Teacher Recruitment 2017 as per the orders of High Court. The interested candidates can apply for it. The application forms will soon be available in July 2017. And the posts are available for about all subject teachers. Right now the job opportunity is available for the posts of teachers of Urdu & Punjabi. So the candidates who are well versed with these two languages and have the required professional degree are eligible to apply. Aspirants are requested to check the updates regularly on the official website of DSSB Delhi Teacher Recruitment 2017. The link for the same official portal is also provided by us below.
DSSB 1379 Urdu & Punjabi Bharti Application Form 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
|Total Vacancies||1379 posts of Punjabi and Urdu teachers|
|Application Mode||Online procedure|
|Location||All over Delhi and NCR|
|Category||Jobs in Delhi|
- Applicants applying for the job must have cleared the B.ED (Bachelor of education) degree from any recognized university. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
- The minimum age of applicant required for job is 20 years.
Selection process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written exam and then candidates appeared in the written test will be called upon for an Interview.
if fees is applicable then pay through online payment by debit/credit card
How to apply Delhi Teacher Jobs 2017
- Steps to be followed after the application forms will be available are given below:
- The official site of DSSSB Delhi teacher Recruitment 2017 is “www.delhi.gov.in”
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top of the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Then download the application form from the website.
- Candidates first read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Fill up the form as per the instructions given in the official website
- Submit the form along with the necessary documents on the website by clicking submit button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
|For notification||Click Here|
|Official page||Click Here|