Haryana Employment Exchange 2017
Haryana Employment Exchange 2017 released the Online Form to allow job-seekers in order to Registration on their Portal. You can get it through www.hrex.org. All job-seekers and unemployed candidates of Haryana state must read this refreshing news which is announced by State Government of Haryana that Haryana Employment Exchange department has released a new notification for those aspirants who completed their bachelor degree or diploma that now they are allowed to apply online for Haryana Employment Exchange Program which helps to getting information to them about the upcoming government jobs in the state according to their eligibility. Government started this Haryana Employment Exchange 2017 to rid the unemployment in the state and make a fast connection which links the suitable candidates to the upcoming desirable government jobs and eligible candidates can easily get the details regarding jobs which are available in the state according to their capabilities.
Candidates who are searching such kind of Employment plans, can get the details regarding Haryana Employment Exchange 2017 and the details of schemes which are underneath in this and applying process and much more through this individual page. So, read this information carefully and apply for it to get the news regarding forthcoming jobs of your state.
An overview of Haryana Employment Exchange
The head quarter of Haryana Employment Exchange is located at Panchkula Haryana and this department works under the ACT 1959. At now its branches are working at 56 various locations of Haryana in different 17 districts. There is a department which is especially dedicated to physically handicapped candidates and one for schedule castes. Aspirants can visit the official website to fill the application form via online mode which is www.hrex.org. If you already do a job or already applied for a job then although you can apply online for Haryana Employment Exchange 2017 to betterment your career by any other jobs which attracts you most or you feels that you are born to do that.
In the Haryana Employment Exchange Portal 2017, you can apply and get information about the Foreign jobs as well as. This is the major fact to the popularity of Haryana Employment Exchange Portal 2017. If you want more Latest Government Jobs in Haryana
Some Useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
Schemes under the Haryana Employment Exchange for 10th/12th passed
Those students who passed their 10th or 12th class can also apply for this and will get the amount for their further study as per government norms that are given below.
- For the 12th Class Passed candidates with Arts Subject – Rs. 500 /- per Month
- For the 12th Class Passed candidates with Science Subject – Rs. 750 /- per Month
- For the 12th Class Passed Female candidates – Rs. 900/- per month
- For the Graduation Passed Candidates from Arts Subject – Rs. 750/- per month
- For the Graduation Passed Candidates from Science Subject – Rs. 1000/- per month
- For the Graduation Passed Female Candidates – Rs. 1500/- per month
Read Also: How to Pay Fees Online
Step by Steps Guidance for Apply Online for Haryana Employment Exchange 2017
- In order to apply online for Haryana Employment Exchange 2017 candidates must visit the official web portal of the organization which is www.hrex.org.
- Now click on the “New Candidates Registration” link but if you already a registered candidate in the web portal then enter your ID and password.
- Here fill all details in a perfect manner and submit this application form.
- After filling all required details click on the option “I Certify that the above Information given by me is Correct” and then click to the next step.
- Attach all essential testimonials which are required by organization norms.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature and submit this application form.
- Take a print out of this application form for further uses.
Check: How to Fill Application form
Employment Exchange Haryana
SCO 17, Sector 7, Madhya Marg Chandigarh
- Phone Number – 2794447 (STD Code: 0172)
- Fax Number – 22794248 (STD Code: 0172)
- E-Mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Important Links for Haryana Employment Exchange 2017
|Official website for Haryana Employment Exchange 2017||Click Here|
|Official Page for Employee Registration||Click Here|
|Official Page for Job-Seeker Registration||Click Here|