ILBS Recruitment 2017
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences is an autonomous body which was formed on January 14, 2010. The organization was established for patient care, teaching, and research in the field of liver, gall bladder, renal diseases and solid organ transplants. It is a part of GNCT. It is also a deemed university by the university grant commission (UGC) for teaching of these special medical streams. The main objective of this institute is to provide the best care to its patients. And for this purpose, time by time different kind of ILBS Recruitment 2017 notifications is issued by Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) to fulfill the arising needs of the institute. At present, also a notification for 273 vacancies for the post of Junior Patient Care Executive, Nurse & various posts is released by ILBS.
ILBS Apply Online 273 Nurses Jobs ILBS Delhi 2017
These appointments are meant for contract basis for which maximum time period is four years. Also it can be further increased by one more year as per the direction of ILBS. So all the candidates of Delhi having Diploma/ Degree or MD, who wish to join ILBS can send their application via online mode on the official site of Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences. Given below are the necessary details and vacancy details with their respective number of jobs in the form of table. Go through them carefully as they are going to provide you a lot of information. Candidates apply online for 10th Passed
ILBS Vacancies Brief Details 2017
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, Delhi|
|Job Category||Delhi Government Jobs|
|Online application starts from||Available now|
|Online applications ends on||June 15, 2017|
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Junior Patient Care Executive||70 Posts|
Candidates should have Diploma/ Degree or MD in relevant field with some work experience. For detailed information check the official notification. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years in any case.
- For OBC: 03 Years
- For SC/ST: 05 Years
- Fee for General/OBC Category applicants, it is Rs. 500/-.
- Fee for SC/ST category candidates, it is Rs.100/-.
- For fee clarification, candidates may follow the given below notification link.
Read: How to Pay Fees Online
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of written exam and the personal interview.
The ILBS Recruitment 2017 admit card will be issued after the selection process will over. All the candidates can download it from the official website.
The ILBS Recruitment 2017 result will be declared after the selection process will get completed, which is going to be declared on the official website.
How to Apply ILBS Jobs Online Form 2017
- The official site of ILBS Delhi Recruitment 2017 is “in”.
- Candidates need to go to the official site to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the “Notification” at the top on the home page.
- Then application form will be displayed.
- Candidates first Read the instructions given in the notification carefully so as to avoid any mistake.
- All the required fields need to be filled carefully.
- All the supporting documents are clearly listed in the official notification.
- Instructions need to be followed.
- Recheck the complete form and hit on “Submit” button.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of application form for further use.
Read Also: How to Fill Application form Online
- Starting Date to Submit Application Form: going on.
- Closing Date to Submit Application Form: 15th June 2017.
|Official page||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|