SSC Notification 2018 will be announced by the government. Aspirants can Apply Online for SSC Upcoming Exams through the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- 1 SSC Notification 2018
- 2 Some Important Links for SSC Exams 2018
- 3 SSC Jobs Notification Recruitment 2018
- 4 Some Important Links for SSC Exam Syllabus 2018
- 5 SSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
- 6 Some Important Links for SSC Exam Previous Papers
- 7 Some Useful Links Regarding SSC 2018
- 8 Way to Apply Online for SSC Recruitment 2018
- 9 Points for Photograph & Signature
- 10 SSC Recruitment 2018 Regional Centres
- 11 Some Relevant Links for SSC Exams Cut Off 2018
SSC Notification 2018
Dear contenders, there is a good news for you that SSC will going to released a notification regarding the upcoming jobs in various fields of work, as it announced every year, in the heading of SSC Notification 2018. If you are searching a job in government department then check it out this notification because there are a lot of chances for you to grab a job if you are as eligible as SSC Notification 2018 demands. We are happy to help you to providing the latest and update information for SSC Recruitment 2018 so stay with us read this article carefully.
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Staff Selection Commission is one of the most famous and alleged organization of Indian Republic. Every year, SSC released the notification for jobs so candidates are always waiting for New SSC Notification. In SSC, there are various departmental and non-departmental vacancies are available for suitable candidates. Candidates can apply for Technical/Non-Technical/ Admin level posts to get a better future hope. Candidates who wish to apply for a job through SSC Notification 2018 for a SSC exam like SSC DEO LDC, SSC junior engineer, SSC CGL, SSC stenographer, SSC CHSL etc they should visit this website in regular basis because we are updating it time to time according to official notification. Here we are providing you the latest information regarding SSC Notification 2017. Candidates download SSC Exam Calendar 2017-18 for check SSC upcoming Recruitment examination. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Some Important Links for SSC Exams 2018
SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2017
SSC Stenographer Application Form 2017
SSC Stenographer Notification 2017
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017
SSC Translator Notification 2017
|SSC Stenographer Notification 2017||Get Details|
|SSC CAPF Recruitment 2017||Get Details|
|SSC JE 2017 Notification||Get Details|
|SSC MTS 2017 Recruitment||Get Details|
|SSC CGL 2017 Online registration||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL 2017 Apply Online||Get Details|
SSC Jobs Notification Recruitment 2018
Aspirants who are preparing to appear in the SSC Recruitment 2018 must have to fulfil in all eligibility criteria which are bounded by selection Panel of the organization which we are describing in the below lines. Candidates check out Latest Sarkari Naukri in India.
Required Academic Qualification: Educational qualification for SSC Recruitment 2018 is depend on the nature or rank of the post. For entry level post, the minimum educational qualification is X/SSC/10+2/Matriculation/Diploma/ITI and for other post candidate must have a Degree/Graduate/Engineering Degree in relevant field from a government authorised university or institute with a fine academic record with positive attitude. Candidate can check the more details regarding required educational qualification in the official notification of the desire SSC job. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Some Important Links for SSC Exam Syllabus 2018
|SSC JE Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|SSC MTS Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
|SSC CGL New Syllabus 2017||Get Details|
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age limit is decided as per organization rules and regulations according to the job nature. The age limit varies between 18 to 27 years for SSC Recruitment 2018. For more details on age limitation candidate must check the recruitment official notification. There are some age relaxation are also available for the reserved category candidates i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Women. We are given this age relaxation details in following table for your efficiency. Candidates check SSC Exam Important Dates and Days for Upcoming IBPS Recruitment 2018.
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||3 (Three Year)|
|SCs & STs (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)||5 (Five Years)|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||10 (Ten Years)|
|OBC (Other Backward Class) PH (Physically Handicapped)||13 (Thirteen Years)|
|SCs & STs (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) PH (Physically Handicapped)||15 (Fifteen Years)|
SSC Recruitment 2018 Selection Process
To get a SSC job candidate must have to clear three rounds or steps in the selection process. Candidate can check exam pattern and exam syllabus for SSC Recruitment 2018 along with the notification. We are provided you an overview of these three steps, here.
Some Important Links for SSC Exam Previous Papers
|SSC MTS Previous Papers||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Previous Papers||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Previous Papers||Click Here|
|SSC JE Previous Papers||Click Here|
Step I: Tier I Written Examination which is also called Preliminary. This exam is conduct mainly to reduce the non-serious candidates from the entrance examination.
Step II: Tier II is also Written Examination which is also called as Main Exam. Candidates Read Helpful Article About How to Reduce Exam Stress.
Step III: Personal Interview OR Computer skill test.
CGL Tier I: This is the first level test for which lots of people will apply. Many candidates will appear for this exam and sorting of these candidates will be done in SSC Prelims 2018 Exam
CGL Tier II: Sorted out candidates from the CGL Tier I are only eligible to appear in Mains exam. Candidates read How to Prepare For English & Mathematics & GK& Latest Current Affairs for preparing your examination.
CGL Tier III: Candidates who qualified in the SSC Mains 2018 Exam or CGL Tier II will be called for the Personal Interview. Here selection board check the attitude and computer skill of the contenders and verify the documents as well as. Those lucky contenders which are successfully qualified all these rounds will be selected as an employee of the organization.
Some Useful Links Regarding SSC 2018
|Download SSC CPO Answer Key||Get Details|
|SSC JE Admit Card||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Tier 2 Admit Card||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Admit Card||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Admit Card||Click Here|
Way to Apply Online for SSC Recruitment 2018
- You should apply online for SSC Recruitment 2018 by visiting the official web portal of the organization which is www.ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page click on the link which followed by the desirable job.
- Hit on the “Apply Online” button of the relevant job.
- Read all information carefully and enter the details in a perfect manner. Candidates should provide details like as candidate’s name, father’s name and candidates DOB, and gender. Fill all details correctly because if any one of them found incorrect in the document verification process then you are consider as a defaulter as per SSC norms.
- To apply online for SSC Recruitment 2018 candidate must have to pay a little amount as an application cum examination fee. You can pay this fee via online mode by using the net-banking facility or you can use your Debit/Credit/Master Card or you can deposit this fee in any SBI nearest branch.
- After entering all details and pay the application fees click on the “submit” button to submit this application form.
- On clicking submit button, you will get the Registration ID and Password. Write down it in a safe place and make a hard copy of this application form for further use.
- Fill Online Application Form Carefully
Some Useful Links Regarding SSC Exam Pattern 2018
|SSC JE Exam Pattern 2017||Get Details|
|SSC CGL New Exam Pattern 2017||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2017||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2017||Click Here|
Points for Photograph & Signature
- The size of the photograph must be more than 4 Kb and less than 12 Kb with resolution of 100 Pixels width and 120 Pixels height.
- The size of the signature must be uploaded in the jpg format. The digital size of the signature must be more than 1 Kb and less than 12 Kb with resolution of 40 Pixels width and 60 Pixels height.
SSC Recruitment 2018 Regional Centres
SSC Headquarters situated at New Delhi. Staff Selection Commission is divided into seven regions which are Northern Region, SSC Central Region, SSC Northern Eastern Region, SSC Western Region, SSC Southern Region, SSC Karnataka Kerala Region and SSC Northern Western Region. We are providing you all official web addresses of SSC Regional wise in the following table. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
SCC Regional Websites
- SSC Northern Region : sscnr.net.in
- SSC Central Region : ssc-cr.org
- SSC Eastern Region : sscer.org
- SSC Northern Eastern Region :sscner.org.in
- SSC Western Region : sscwr.net
- SSC Southern Region : sscsr.gov.in
- SSC Karnataka Kerala Region :ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- SSC Northern Western Region :sscnwr.org
Some Relevant Links for SSC Exams Cut Off 2018
|SSC JE Cut Off/Merit List||Get Details|
|SSC CGL Cut Off/Merit List||Get Details|
|SSC CHSL Cut Off/Merit List||Click Here|
|SSC MTS Cut Off/Merit List||Get Details|
|SSC Official website||Click Here|
Some useful Links
|State wise Govt jobs 2017||Central Govt jobs 2017|
|Railway Recruitment 2017||Bank Jobs 2017|
|Latest Sarkari Naukri 2017||Defence Jobs 2017|
|SSC Notification 2017||SBI Notification 2017|