ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017:
ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 – 2018 has announced for Apprentice 486 Bharti form is available on the official website. This is good opportunity for all those applicants who willing to make their career in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. who are applying for above said posts must have completed 10 Pass, 12 Pass, ITI, Graduate from a recognized Board / University / Institute. In the event that you need to get this preferred standpoint you need to fill online application frame, at the latest last date of applying. Short listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade. Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of merit. Just capable and dedicated candidates will get chosen subsequent to finishing the choice procedure and to do work for association.
Apprentice 486 Bharti form 2017
Candidates apply online for 10th Passed or 12th Passed Govt Jobs click here. Candidates if satisfy the qualification Criteria, for example, instructive capability, age impediment, choice process, how to apply, vital dates, vital connections and different subtle elements. Medical Certificate of fitness for Apprenticeship Training in ONGC, in original, shall be required to be submitted at the time of joining the Apprenticeship Training from a Registered Medical Officer/ Practitioner giving complete name, address and registration number of the medical authority. After selection applicants will get good amount of pay scale as per organization norms. Candidates with the required eligibility criteria are invited hereby for filling and submitting the application form before the closing date 3rd November 2017. For more points of interest identified with application and different candidates may visit on the official site which is given beneath on this page. Check Latest Updates – Central Government Jobs
Brief information about ONGC:
- Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
- Post Name: Apprentice
- Category: Sarkari Naukri
- Number of Posts: 486
Post and Vacancies Details:
- Accountant: 06 Posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 50 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 02 Posts
- Electrician: 86 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Fitter: 111 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate): 05 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: 12 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 35 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 27 Posts
- Machinist/Turner: 17 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle): 18 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 76 Posts
- Store Keeper: 08 Posts
- Surveyor: 08 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 17 Posts
Candidates should have passed they must have completed 10 Pass, 12 Pass, ITI, Graduate from a recognized Board / University / Institute. Candidates if you want to Latest Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma or Degree Jobs then click here for apply online.
Limitations of Age:
Candidates who will be applying Jobs must be minimum 18 years and maximum age and maximum age is 24 years as on 01/11/2017. Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government.
Appointed appliers for Latest Government Vacancies will get an impressive amount.
Mode of selection:
Candidates will be finally selected on the basis of performance level in Interview; Short listing of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination as applicable to the respective trade.
Candidates will be offered the apprenticeship in order of ONGC Ankleshwar Recruitment 2017 merit.
Candidates who going to appear in this exam they must download their admit card form official website because it necessary to bring during examination. Candidates pay through online payment by debit/credit card
After successfully conduct exam Results will release in the month of June. After the declaration of the results, the officials will prepare merit list based on the rank. Based on that merit list
Syllabus also plays a vital role for applicants it provides lots of detail about topics of exam and gives information related to exam pattern.
For each and every exam previous paper is play a important role it provide some ideas related o old papers and on the basis of these paper applicants prepare in well manner and get good score.
How to Apply Apprentice 486 Bharti form Jobs 2017
- Visit to official website
- Click on the appropriate link
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Take a print out of 2017 application form
- Applicants sent their Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable
- And attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post within ten days from the closing date
Postal Address to Send Application:
ONGC Ankleshwar Asset
District – Bharuch
- Start date for submission application: 16-10-201
- Last date for submission application: 03-11-2017
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com